View Single Post
Old 15th March 2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg View Post
Lovely car mate, but honestly think you are going to need a lot of luck at that price, I just don't see this £1,500 more than the other really nice examples sold recently.

And you can't claim that the buyer absolutely won't have anything to spend on the car, we all know that D2s will always need some TLC to keep everything shipshape and all cars will need servicing, tyres etc, you can't realistically expect to recoup money spent on maintaining any car.
I'm not. I spent over 4k on it in one year, and I'm not trying to recoup it. If I didn't spend that, the car would still be worth £6k.

Spend, condition and mileage is what's going for this example. I'm not asking £10k

It doesn't need a service, it doesn't need tyres. It doesn't need a wheel refurb etc..... I could go on

One for the true enthusiast perhaps, as I know what else is out there. This is not a typical example of the marque.

I have receipts for all the major work. Not one example sold recently has this, therefore I feel justified in my claim about not having to spend out on any big service and upkeep items. I have already done this.

I repeat, any purchaser would have to insure and fuel the car. If they want to spend more on mods, then that's up to them!

Yeah baby!!

2002 Aqua Blue S8 with Milltek - Now sold

SL55 AMG Silver with designo red leather and 20" Carlsson 1/16 Utlralight Wheels

Last edited by jayzee; 15th March 2012 at 03:17 PM.