View Single Post
Old 20th February 2018, 05:18 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
Anyone else mining LCC? Got my S9 pointed at it just now. projected earnings are £32 a day
I might have to look into that. Where are you mining it?

Most of what I've read about Litecoin Cash so far (which isn't a lot to be honest), is that it's a bit of a scam coin, which put me off a little, although similar things were said about BCH when it first launched. From a mining point of view though I suppose it doesn't matter as long as it's profitable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamship View Post
Still mightily confused about all this, even though I've been trying to follow the thread. The main bit that gets me are the projected earnings and how much they vary.
You don't really have to bother chasing the profitable coins. Most of the time I just rent mine out. Renting generally gets more profitable if there are more profitable coins to mine. You may not make quite as much as you would by watching the markets and switching between coins, but it's less time consuming.

If you want to try mining different coins directly, you can compare profitability here:
https://whattomine.com/
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust