View Single Post
Old 25th February 2018, 03:58 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
I really need to look at getting some LINDA, I mean I have no excuses with my wife's name being the same
haha, really!?

The only reason I bought some LINDA initially was because my other half is also called Linda!

I bought a few million of it when it was just a few weeks old and selling for just a few sats per coin. At the time it was a very risky buy and difficult to tell if it was just another sh**coin but I decided to take a chance and buy some anyway, mainly because of the name. Nothing really happened with it for months; in fact it dropped right down to 1 sat for a while (wish I'd bought more then!) and everyone thought it was dead but then development and interest in it seemed to pick up.

It's a mineable coin too by the way, using the Scrypt algo, so you should be able to mine it with an L3+ (haven't tried it myself).

Linda Coin is probably still a risky investment but development rumours are that a new wallet is to be released within a week or two and that it may be getting listed on a few larger exchanges very soon. With that and the news of more affordable masternodes in a few months' time, I think the price could rise substantially. Or it could drop to zero ... who knows, haha ... the fun of crypto investing. Certainly with a circulating supply of over 8 billion, it's never going to get to BTC prices, but I think there's room for a 100x increase, and maybe even 1000x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainarssems View Post
What price are you looking for in either GBP or crypto? Probably not for me as I have $125 coupon from Bitmain that they did not let me use for A3 when I ordered it but they do let me use it for L3+ and it should still be shipping in March. I think I might try another power supply sourced locally as while the PSU price is reasonable, shipping cost goes from $110 for just the miner to $170 for miner + PSU.
I don't know yet ... I'll work out a price when I have time. There's a PSU with each of them and the cost of postage and duty to factor in. I was hoping to perhaps double my money if I sell them on Ebay but if I'm selling to someone here I'm happy with cost price, or just a very small profit would be nice. Still deciding whether or not to keep one of them myself but I'm running out of places to put them ...
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust