View Single Post
Old 17th November 2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchet View Post
Thanks for the heads up Adrian - I was a bit slow out of the blocks! Seeing this tempted me to change from my current B6 S4.

I also believe it is you who knows Dave at DS Autowerks / Camspec. I was talking to him not so long ago about D2 S8s and he mentioned he used to have one and the forum as have been taking the S4 to Campsec / DS for years now and know Dave (since he took over Camspec at least).

This did look a good one, will keep my eyes peeled a bit more often now!!

Cheers!
Hiya

Both Barzya8 and I use David I think it's been about 4 years that he's been looking after my cars.

Good S8s are rarely around for long these days, as the pool of decent cars continues to dwindle and/or find their way into hands of owners who will never part with them through choice.

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC