View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2019, 06:30 PM

Cool

You did didn't you MJ.
So we now have 3 A8 CR10's that I know of, unless someone knows better.
I have to admit that I'm not having much time with it, son Craig has taken over. His brain works better than mine, he'll inherit it anyway when I fall off my perch. Mind I am not planning that any time soon. In fact Sunday I have to attend a one day course to keep my PCV?HGV CPC current. Might have to do two this year.
You are correct about the included filament, really good. When I purchased mine I bought some Dremel filament and I advise everyone to stay away from it, too fragile and varies in quality along it's length.
ALDI are doing a 3D printer and filament but only on line. I've tried a punt with the filament to see how it is.
Back to your mods MJ. I knew you were about to do some, you mentioned in an earlier post. Any chance of some details or files? PM me if there is a cost consideration. I can always wash the tea cups when Jordan and I call in on the 7th June.Or I could sell him to you as a cat petter

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)