View Single Post
Old 29th September 2017, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiJayne View Post
Wow! X11 is Dash isn't it, so that's the first batch of D3s coming online? No wonder the payout has dropped so dramatically.
I am not sure if it is just D3s, like I wrote before there are several others going online around the same time
Quote:
There are several powerful X11 miners hitting the market Antminer D3 15 GH/s, Innosilicon A5 30GH/s, iBeLink has 2 coming out 11GH/s and 22GH/s, Pinidea 17GH/s

Quote:
I'm planning to give Prohashing a try on one of the L3+ miners, so that I can do a direct comparison with the L3+ that is presently using NiceHash.
https://prohashing.com/

Unlike NiceHash, with Prohashing you're mining for yourself rather than selling hashing power and mining for someone else. Like NiceHash though, I believe it automatically selects the most profitable coin to mine and you can receive payments in BTC. You can also choose to be paid in other cryptocurrencies and you can even choose to divide the payments (eg 60% in LTC, 40% in BTC).
If you look at the Scrypt graph in my previous post in the average payout it shows +27.49% more than ideal 100% luck. If I understand it right then by selling hash power through Nicehash you are getting 27.49% more than if you were mining directly with ideal 100?% luck.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure