View Single Post
Old 25th November 2017, 10:43 AM

I have not even tried NiceHash miner. I am also on Windows 10 with blockchain driver and XMR miner. It has had some lockups but nothing like 60 sec, I think longest it's been running without issues was 4 days. I have not noticed if they still consume power when locked up. I am not sure if it will work on windows 7, requirements show Windows 8/10.

Have you tried at stock settings, not overclocked to see if they lock up, also 1 card at the time, switch cables, connectors. What memory speed are you running on your cards? Mine only works up to 975MHz, guide shows up to 990.
You can also try saving 2 copies of miner either renaming it or having in 2 separate folders and running each card from separate file.

After I made adjustments yesterday on mine it's been running OK so far

It's definitely not a set and forget solution as the driver is beta and miner is also still in development. Even other AMD cards with supported drivers and other miners are not that stable. nVidia is much better in that regard but more expensive and slower returns. It all depends if you have time or want to spend time monitoring or you just want to set it up once and leave it alone. I have TeamViewer installed on all PC's and phone so I just check in every now and again and restart if required.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure

Last edited by ainarssems; 25th November 2017 at 10:52 AM.