View Single Post
Old 20th December 2016, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkshireBloke View Post
Hi Folks,

I have never visited Glasgow but now will! This could be a great plan, will fit in the trip either with SWIMBO or on my Stag Weekend With My Pals!

Thing is I know a damn good thing when I see it and my Lady is marrying me in July!

So I may do a Stag in Glasgow (do they have public houses that serve Sassenachs??) or a Cultural Weekend with her indoors.

Ta!

Robert

It's a great excuse for a visit and - without wanting to sound like an advert for the tourist board - it's a great city, and very welcoming to...err...foreigners , with lots to see and do.

I travel up regularly from Manchester to Glasgow, and I wouldn't have my box inspected by anyone else.... (I used Chester Transmissions originally - they're only 30 miles away from me - and IMHO Mackies are better and well worth the trip)

Autos Autos everywhere...
(1) 2015 Tesla Model S: (was 85D, now 90D ). Silent and deadly, and very fast... But not as fast as Ian's M3P-
(2) 2002 D2 S8 Final Edition: Bulletproof and faultless: Brilliant Black with Extended (Red!) Leather. Three-times winner of Best D2 1st prize
(3) 1997 Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo: Scots (! ) Green. Fragile, but beautiful.
(4) 2010 Fiat Panda 100HP. White Pandamonium (Final Edition!!). Pure old-fashioned 6-speed go-karting.