View Single Post
Old 9th December 2015, 11:39 AM

Nice write up, I agree with just about all you say, though I do like Daytona Grey personally. I wish I could see 20mpg though, the DIS is eerily accurate and the roads around me ensure I struggle to get it above 16mpg, but then I let it rip and think "I don't care!!""

The start-up noise is amazing, almost as addictive as the throttle blip when changing down using the paddles, though I tend not to open the window as much to listen in the winter. The B&O lives up to everything I'd read about it beforehand, though I need to get up to speed on what options I have regarding what I can play through it. I use the radio and CD's mainly and I'm well aware that's not using it to its potential.

The Android phone problem seems strange, I've had two in the time I've had mine and both have connected to the car via Bluetooth and have been fine, I'm sure someone will have ideas or solutions for you

Welcome to D3 ownership again, hope to see you and the S8 next year at a meet or two

Audi D3 S8 - 2007 - V10. B&O, Phantom Black, black and silver interior, and still completely standard with everything working as it should

Audi TT - 2015 - Ultra