View Single Post
Old 13th February 2019, 07:55 AM

I don't want to be a spoiler or anything Ray but :
[quote=MikkiJayne;145860]

I will be opening the workshop in Copplestone for lunch, banter, and car washing, then from mine we will travel along the spectacular A39 North Cornwall route before joining the A30 at Newquay.

Mike will be opening his garden in Ashburton for lunch and banter, then from there will travel along the A38 Southern route, joining the A30 at Bodmin.

The faster route for those who don't want to stop is to take the M5 to Exeter and straight down the A30.

From the A30 we head in to the heart of Cornwall via Truro to Falmouth.

There will be Cornish Pasties and Cream Tea at some point, and remember - the Cornish way is cream on top

I'm just wondering where you'll be hitting the A39, because if it's before my house i'll supply the pasties is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPsauce View Post
It's on the way from Falmouth (made in Penryn) already:

Ok so if you're getting them there i need not bother. But just so you know you'll not get Devon pasties as soon as you get into Cornwall, they're a bit funny about it for some reason.

Edit: just seen it says "Stopping for Cornish pasties at some point" i'll get my coat

Bright yellow bus o love.

Last edited by Dezzy; 13th February 2019 at 12:14 PM.