Thread: New Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 1st October 2018, 11:13 AM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27litres View Post
That sounds great Mark, I'll have two just like it thanks!
Haha. He probably would post a system (or two) out to you, though I don't know what the shipping fees to Oz would be. He does actually sell full and partial exhaust systems online I believe, to both the UK and abroad. I don't know if he kept a record of the measurements to make another system but I could easily call back in if not.

I might be taking it back for a H/X-Pipe at some point anyway. Although I must admit, what seemed almost embarrassingly loud at first is now really beginning to grow on me! I absolutely love the sound it makes but it does make me feel a bit 'boy-racer' ... which wouldn't be so bad, if I could still pass for 'boy-racer'. Trouble is, I look more mid-life-crisis-man-racer now
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust