View Single Post
Old 1st June 2017, 02:30 PM

Well, after snowfoaming, rinsing, hand washing, claying, washing again and then applying a coat of Poorboys Black Hole Glaze I walked to the rear of the car to admire my handiwork before applying a coat of wax and there, on the bootlid, not more than 20 mins old, glistening in the sun was a large sh!tehawk sh!t I needed the polisher to get the mark out and re-glazed. So, after getting a coat of wax on I doubled up on protection and put the cover on AND put the car in the car port.
The cover - being the point - of this story is an Aldi one coming in several sizes. XL is for an A8. It got just a belly band and relies on staying on front and rear by the elastic around the edge so I'm not sure how thatll stand up to the wind. There is an aerial slit in the middle of the rear car roof so whilst that is not much good for an S8 it fits over the stubby OK. It was £9.99 but as with all Aldi stuff, when its gone its gone and I got this last Oct/Nov.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0460.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	599.8 KB
ID:	16207   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0461.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	648.0 KB
ID:	16208   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0463.jpg
Views:	208