View Single Post
Old 18th August 2015, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT View Post
Yes, that does seem to be the crux of it. Treat the purchase of a used approved Audi just like any other private purchase. Hardly worth the price premium is it ?
I'm having a few "teething issues" with my current car that has resulted in it going back to the supplying dealer for a number of weeks while they have loaned me another A8. If you were the original purchaser then the premium is probably worth it, although there is certainly a case of buyer beware in the pre-sales checks as some of the issues I have should have been picked up, indeed at least one was caused as part of the PDI!?

The advantage of having bought this directly from an Audi dealer is that they have no way of getting out of the repairs as they seem to have tried with you, ultimately pre-existing issues should have been resolved as part of their prep. I will wait and see if that is how it pans out, but thus far I have no suggestion that it wont.

I guess the issue here is the ability to buy an 'approved used' Audi outside of the dealer network, whilst maintaining the benefits of the warranty?