View Single Post
Old 26th August 2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiJayne View Post
Its something which could be easily made from stainless rod and rose joints like Marty said. Its much easier to replicate the rear one as it just bolts to the lower arm, rather than the front one with its silly clip.

A pair of these:

A bit of threaded rod, and a chunk of right angle aluminium should be all you need. Designing a long-term solution to these parts (and the wiper linkage) is on my to-do list
3-D printing might be able to reproduce the plastic arm but the stainless rod/rose joint solution is probably easier/cheaper. I may well start on this solution and see if I can come up with a working part. (I had hoped that if anyone had a working spare it would be you, MJ)
Can't wait for the wiper arm solution as my latest "fix" using the best mechanism I had out of 4 with cleaned and grease packed joints is OK but slaps at high speed on one or other of the scuttle or A-pillar depending on adjustment.