View Single Post
Old 2nd October 2017, 11:29 AM

Hehe, it was worth a try. Its a mk1 hydraulic winch I have got, the earlier model to the one you are advertising. It i essentially the same. When I bought it the seller threw in a fairy mechanical capstan as well.

The part you have pictured is the mechanical PTO. The bit that I have for the LT95 is the part with the two flanges, one for the back of the transfer box and one for the dowty pump. The series one is much shorter and canted over at an angle to clear the hand brake drum. The LT95 one is longer, straight and has a different shaft to suit so the dog clutch fall off the end of the shaft. The selector fork is slightly different but can be made to work by machining a new clevis slot. I will machine a shaft sleeve so that i can extend the length of the shaft to fit correctly but so that the assembly can be kept standard for the LT95 so as not to hurt the resale value/rarity factor. My winch was previously fitted to a 101 hence the LT95 adaptor.

I wont hi-jack your thread anymore. I was very very lucky to get mine complete and including a capstan. Its very unusual to find them complete nowadays (it was only the mk1 that was complete, the capstan is missing the engine side drive) so you should get top dollar. best of luck with your sale.

ps I should have pics of mine attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	winch1resize.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	17117   Click image for larger version

Name:	winch2resize.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	17118   Click image for larger version

Name:	winch3resize.jpg