View Single Post
Old 24th October 2014, 04:42 PM

Hello mate

Surprise surprise, they are mother*****, seriously.
When I went to see the guy who sprays warranty Mercs in my area who was recommended to me many times he laughed straight away and called them all sort of names.
Even he says that this cannot be the paint, paint does not bubble, the alu behind it does which makes the paint look like that.

I have received a official letter and info if I want to contact and pay for a independent guy to give his opinion, but because that was very close to annual meet trip, I just sucked it in, and went with that guy.
It wasn't worth hassle for me at that time especially if I had the funds to spray the car.
I just gave up and I don't very often do that.

And that's why I will continue not to spend my money with Bexley Audi but with my amazing Independent VAG guys who can and will do anything you want, from CP to mods, you name it plus all the stuff which Audi does, and actually a bit more than Audi it self.

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten