View Single Post
Old 28th April 2014, 07:29 AM

I had to clean my drains out cause they was full up of gunk.

The passenger side drain is easier to do than the drivers side.

Jack the car up, remove the wheel, remove 6 or so T20 (might be T25) hex screws and gently bend the carpet look alike wheel liner away and behind the caliper.
You will see the drain rubber easy enough.
Open it up and remove as much crap as you can. be prepared for it to go down your arm and up your sleeve.

The passenger side is a little harder cause the washer bottle is in the way but you can move it out of the way enough to get some form of cleaning item in and remove the crud.

I got a bit of tubing and a funnel to help test the drain tubes. saved trying to gently poor water in to the gully around the sun roof.
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.