View Single Post
Old 18th June 2021, 03:04 PM

Hi Folks hope all are well. I haven't been using the 8 much for the last 16 months but attention is turning back to it now. Need to get my alloys refurbished and am considering a remap.

Wondering if anyone has any advice or experience on mapping, maybe good providers/ results. My car is a 2010 4.2tdi 115k miles and I'm in Surrey. I'm trying to resist the itch to replace the car and a remap to pep up the performance might do the trick I'm thinking.

TIA
2010 D4 4.2tdi. phantom Black Pearl Effect. Night vision assistance with pedestrian detection. Parking aid plus. Audi pre-sense plus. Adaptive cruise control. Audi side assist. Bluetooth privacy handset. Mobile telephone preparation - High with Audi connect. CD/DVD changer. Bose surround-sound system. Through load facility. Homelink garage door opener. Advanced Key. Deluxe 4 zone climate control with rear comfort centre armrest. Adaptive Headlight with high beam assist. Electric sun blinds for rear window and rear door windows. Heated outer rear seats. Comfort seats with memory function. Extended leather pack 1. 21 inch Rotor alloys.