View Single Post
Old 11th December 2022, 09:56 AM

One of my favourite S8's owned on here. It was one I wanted to buy for the spec, but was not in a position to do so at the time. Happy with mine though, got a decent specced on few years back.

As for the engine map, my flap are deleted and the engine light does come on if there is a fault, so makes me think of a bad remap. Regarding the power, when mine was done VRS said that these rarely hit anywhere near stock figures from the factory and a remap usually puts that back and sometimes more.

Bit off topic but didn't this one have a heated windscreen? If it does (and if you have the time IT), can you take a picture of where the wiring comes into the engine bay area near the washer bottle reservoir please? I'm contemplating a retrofit but there is very little info on this. The module and wiring is not a problem, I just need to figure out if it comes through the bonnet release cable area or through the wing and up past the washer bottle. Thanks
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder