Thread: The Grand Tour
View Single Post
Old 21st November 2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by briang9 View Post
I really loved it and the opening sequence with the three of them coming together in the Mustangs brought a tear to my eye then I have always been a romantic old fool. However I think the emotion was probably more to do with the amount of alcohol I had consumed on holiday on Thursday night prior to watching it at midnight The secret of their success has always been the chemistry between them and the fact they are overgrown school boys messing about, anyone who watches expecting it to be a serious car show with more than predictable scripting and clowning about rather misses the point I think.

Also Clarkson is a breath of fresh air in this stupid PC, tree hugging, H&S world we currently inhabit

I am looking forward to the rest, well worth the £79 Prime sub IMHO

cheers
Haven't seen this but your comments seem to reflect the programme's Executive Producer's comments that "The films are still three men f&cking about in their own little bubble, wasting everyone's time" - "We're not doing anything dramatically different"