View Single Post
Old 8th February 2015, 05:15 PM

I fitted the fan style jets today with the adapters.
I thought it would be best to do it all in one thread but let me know if you wanted it moved to its own separate thread.

The pic below is the standard twin jet A8 washers and the fan style washer from a Skoda.
They are unheated version cause they was cheaper.
It looks like the heating plug comes out on the other side of the Audis. I don't think this will be a an issue cause there appears to be enough room and cable length.

Standard A8 Washer jet fitted. Just pull this out.

Unplug the heater plug and feed pipe.

Install the adapter.

Reconnect the plug and pipe, then push the new jet in to position. Make sure you align the back where the adapter is first and then push the front in to position till it clicks.

Use a T8 torx to adjust the aim of the fan jets. this is a lot easier than the jets cause you just screw in and out to raise or lower the spray.

That's it. You are done.

Adapter part number:
8e0955431

Fan washer part number
5M0955986C
Soft close Doors & Boot, Electric Blinds, Keyless Entry & Start, Bluetooth HandFree, Quad Zone Climate, APS+, 3 Spoke Sports Tiptronic Multi Function Steering Wheel, Heated Seats All Round, Black Leather Comfort Seats, AMI, Sunroof, Drivers & Passenger Electric Memory Seats, Auto Dimming Mirrors, Bi-Xenons AFS2, Dab, Digital TV, Reversing Camera, AV Inputs, Fridge, Solar Roof, TPMS, facelift rear lights, 3G, remote boot closure, Tow Bar.

Last edited by ScottD3; 8th February 2015 at 05:18 PM.