View Single Post
Old 26th November 2018, 10:36 PM

Just to add some more info for Ian when he gets around to looking at it, and would ask others here who have commented to assist, as I've come across something else which may be more significant.

In addition to not being able to upload any images, I've also checked all the write-ups that I've done that included images and have listed two below:

1. Replaced alarm horn
2. Chrome Boot Struts

and of the five of them, one is NOT displaying any of the attached images, this being the Chrome Boot Struts one.

Could I ask you to check each of the links above and report which ones have or have not any images. I came across this irregularity whilst reading someone else's write-up. One further check which might help Ian as well. Here are two single posts from a thread in 2016, and in my case, I can see the images in the first post (#77), but not in the second post (#81). Can you check these as well?

Could you also add your OS, browser and ISP, just in case that may or may not be relevant. Thanks.

Results
1. Yes, 2. No, 77. Yes, 81.No - W10x64, Chrome/Firefox/Edge, Origin Broadband

My DIY jobs - Replaced alarm horn, Replaced Coolant Temp sensor, Updated RNS-D firmware, Installed Reversing Camera and Digital TV, Dashcam Installation, Retrofitted Rear Blinds, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Chrome Boot Struts

Sold! 2008 S8 D3 5.2 V10 - Engine: BSM, Gearbox:KLW, Colour:LY7F Suzuka Grey Pearl Effect, Interior:Black/Black with Silver/Black valcona leather with carbon atlas inserts, Bang & Olufsen, Heated windscreen, Soft-close doors, TV, DAB, AMI, Quad Zone, Auto Boot, Auto dim Mirrors, Keyless entry, PDC with rearview camera, AFS II Headlights

My DIY jobs - Fan Jet Windscreen Washers, Retrofitted Electric Side Blinds

Last edited by steamship; 27th November 2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Additional Posts To Check / Redid links to posts #77 and #81