View Single Post
Old 14th February 2013, 09:18 PM

Default Audi A6 / Turbo boost pipe

Turbo pipe split last November looked to replace it TPS wanted over £140 and that was with discount for a pipe, gutted, contacted a guy on ebay and bought a brand new one from him £70, it lasted until last week and split, the guy is giving me a full refund after sending him photos and told me not to bother sending it back, cant say anymore than that, good ebayer.

The pipe I talk about is off an A6 2003 1.9 TDI sport 130 bhp. Before I pay mega bucks for one does anyone know a place in the North East England area that sells them at a better price, obviously rather have a good make so if a dealer one is what I need then that's what I will buy but wow what a rip off.

Ive done a temp repair on the old one and its working fine, not gonna boot it lol, got to get through the weekend (taxi driver).

The split is on a bend on both pipes so cant even get a bit of pipe inbetween and jubilee clip it on GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Over to you guys hope someone can help............

Tyre puncture kit used then as you see, about 30 foot of gafa tape on there lol, its hard as hell, may keep it on after buying a new one to see how long it lasts