View Single Post
Old 13th December 2018, 09:17 PM

I got fed up with EDC flashing.
I had it again this morning so did a scan before I set off. It reported plugs 4 & 6 faulty, plus quite a few other strange faults.
Then one of my two grey cells started chuntering away, just like being married. But it sort of made sense. I had the rear windows tinted a few weeks back and the chap did a proper job, took the windows out without removing the frames, don't ask me how, he just did it. So I thought HoHum let's clear all the DTCs and see what happens.
I stopped at Stafford Services on the way down and did another scan. No unexplainable DTCs, so I'm a happy bunny again.
Let's see what happens with a cold start tomorrow. Though I do cheat a little, I fire the Webasto remotely on cold mornings. The hard part is remembering to turn the heater temp to "Hi" when I shut down the night before.
That of course is down to the mod I did last year, wonder if anyone else has done that.

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)