View Single Post
Old 6th April 2012, 05:36 PM

The speed is INSANE, the noise is perfect. There is no drone whatsoever at any speed, and driving around town it just burbles, you can't hear it over the radio. If you floor it, it sounds NASCAR, there is no mistaking it for anything but a V8... It sounds like a taxing jet as it approaches you and some sort of possessed thunder as it goes past. As I pulled onto the drive today my sister said 'do you want to make it any louder? I thought there was an earthquake' the speed is insane, you need to hold the steering wheel tight. The new TCU is intresting too, normally it I were cruising in fifth and floored it, the gearbox would drop down a cog or two and the car would launch, this one won't allow it to though as all that torque would destroy the gearbox. It gives you so much more control, Its more like a manual in that respect. I dropped a mate off in town and he said a little girl jumped and grabbed onto her mum when I drove off it was that loud and ferocious, the noise echoes of buildings. It is pure evil when you need it to be, and as civilised as you want too. I'm happy.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds