View Single Post
Old 18th July 2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT View Post
No worries. Wasn't expecting my arm taking off, but then, I'm really not looking to take on a car right now. I need to be down to 2 cars by the end of July. Buying the S4 would mean I'd be under pressure to sell both the D2 and D3 in the next fortnight.
Not a great situation, I have no real pressure to sell other than it is summer, it isn't being used as the RS4 is there when I don't need the A8 and I have builders due to start work soon so don't want it getting damaged! Not sure of the drive to reduce your fleet, but hope all is well!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IT View Post
I suspect your best option is to Ebay it, with a low start and reserve price you can cope with. You'll end up with ~10% lower than its maybe worth listed on Autotrader, but at least you'll have a fair appraisal of its value from the bidders.
I think I will probably list it without a reserve if I go that route, roll the dice and see what happens! I don't want to be relisting it repeatedly :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian E View Post
I’m sure I know this car - was it owned by a chap in Surrey as 2nd owner who fitted exhaust? If it’s the one I think it is, it went back and forth to Epsom hospital round the south side of the M25 to rack up most of the miles with the original owner
That sounds correct, I flew down to Gatwick to collect it from him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey Blueeyes View Post
You're really not helping! I have a holiday to pay for!

I posted up here a while ago about getting a cabby, I do have a thing for all the B6 & B7 models and I've always resisted driving a S4 cabby because I know I'd love it and reach for the credit card!

Plus I've caught red leather disease from my D2!
Red leather disease - only one cure, lots of direct sunlight whilst sitting on red leather listening to a V8 rumble