View Single Post
Old 15th March 2009, 08:48 PM

Like:

Build quality, never been in another car with anything like the same amount of build quality.
The amount of vents.
quatto - Car just launches off no matter what the weather, I have found in my experience with the 335 (rear wheel drive) that flooring it from a standstill it wont move for about 1.5 secs as the traction control is limiting all the power, turn it off, the wheels spark up!
The way everyone goes in it loves it, little cousins in particular, I'm taking my cousin and all her mates to their school prom in it as they loved it soo much, no need for limos here.
Understated - No One, looks twice. Everyone thinks its just a normal car, once they get in though, it's another story.
The most comfortable car seats, I have ever sat in. Good job Recaro.

Dislikes:

After cleaning it all the water comes gushing out of the wing mirrors
Dealers - Most Audi dealers have Little or no knowledge about the D2. Do not understand the concept of customer service.
2009 Audi RS 6 Saloon V10 - 420mm Ceramics, Keyless, Soft Close, Adaptive Cruise, Glass Sunroof, Blinds, Twin Pane & UV, Freeview & DAB, High Beam Assist, MTM bits, Audi Exclusive Bits, MRC, Milltek, GYEF1 ASY2's, Bluetooth streaming music to AMI mod - 753 PS/1021 NM
2016 Audi S3 Saloon, Sepang, S-Tronic - B&O, Tech Pack etc... Company Car
1995 Audi A8 4.2 V8 quattro Sport - Bose, Solar, Blinds

Last edited by Singh; 14th October 2009 at 02:42 AM.