View Single Post
Old 8th June 2016, 12:56 PM

2 and a half hours i reckon, the car went straight in when i arrived but no doubt there was also some dithering about time before they started. they then spent some time seeing if they could enable google earth, they then asked if i was ok with just the update because they couldnt or wernt allowed to put google earth on themselves. the tech had previously told me he had doubts that if i didnt have it from new it wouldnt work even after the update

i said yes no probs, they did liven up the engineer hidden menu so that i could do it.

Went to the car, pushed in the sim card in the slot, told the nav to use google maps, and it just worked. doesnt appear to be any probs using 2g.
A8 4.2TDI - Ice Silver, Comfort heated/cooled/massage Seats, Alcantara, Extended Leather pack, Ambient light pack, Solar roof, Night Vision, Lane change assist, Audi presense, Audi BrakeGuard, ACC Cruise, Blinds, Quad Air, AMI, Online services, Parking with rear Camera, Aluminium brushed inlays, Adaptive Zenons, High beam assist, Bose Sound, and more

Gone but not forgotten: A8 D3 2005- AMI HDD, Audible Parking, TV, NAV, Bluetooth, Hybrid TV, Aftermarket headrest monitors, Rosstech VCDS / Vagcom