View Single Post
Old 28th November 2016, 03:06 PM

Default Front and rear.

Front seats popped in easily. The rear seats (back) went in perfectly but the seat squab/bench fits ok but the two retaining bolts at knee/shin level won't line up with the holes in the tabs. I think we'll have to cut a slot in the tab to enable it line up and then I'll be able to secure the rear seat bench.

As confidently predicted by IT, the front and rears have now both been changed. I did make a slight boo-boo by purchasing platinum grey seats only to discover my current seats have a slightly darker grey colour. It was a bit of a 'Crikey' moment when I discovered my mistake, but I went for it and to be completely honest, I actually quite like the slight difference. I'm certainly not anal enough to worry about having to change all interior trim panels to match at this point in time.

I might be brave enough over the coming weeks to take some proper photos and post them up here to show you what I mean. Anyhow, I'm in complete agreement with Norretal that the Recaros are the best seats and I've thoroughly enjoyed all the recent trips taken in the Audi since changing them over. Thanks to all for your advice and wisdom.

Last edited by johnny_quattro; 28th November 2016 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Lack of clarity