View Single Post
Old 14th March 2020, 06:27 PM

Hello again. Got the module back from repair and it works Managed to get rid of all the warning lights in the middle display and fault codes regarding the module.

However, a new problem showed up. After I calibrated the air suspension(successfully), a new fault code showed up in the ABS module:

01435 - Brake Pressure Sensor 1 (G201)
012 - Electrical Fault in Circuit

Wonder if it was because I did several calibration attempts and the car was going up and down, maybe the wiring couldn't take it. I checked in VCDS and it has a constant pressure of 291 bars, regardless of if I press the brake pedal or not. According to VCDS that means "short to plus". I tried to remove the connector from the sensor and it still showed 291 bars. Does that mean it's the wiring or could it be the sensor?

Also, the ABS light(yellow), ESP light and parking brake warning light now appears. The only code in the parking brake module refers to the ABS module and the only code in the ABS module is the pressure sensor code. So could all of these warning lights be because of the pressure sensor code?

Last edited by classexa; 14th March 2020 at 08:58 PM.