View Single Post
Old 21st February 2018, 11:33 AM

LCC looks interesting....I've thrown one of my S7's at it (4.7TH) and i'll see what it can do. I'm currently playing with UNIT on my S7(2card) and my S9 as it seems to earn a bit more and I like spreading my earnings and BCH got a little low as did BTC, so why not!

I like getting in early and grabbing some coin whilst it's easy to mine. Hopefully the pool (multipool) will be good as one of the Trezarcoin ones i was on was dire and switching to a different pool netted me about 50% more for the same hash rate.....It's odd as i've found the pool can make a *HUGE* difference and that's not so much based on the amount of users and how coins drop but something odd seems to happen with shares and figures that i've not quite clocked (Dodgy pools?)

I'm not sure if the S9 is on the wain now. I've got one and it WAS earning great, but the BTC slump and the hash rates have increased and it's not minting coins anywhere near what it was in December. It's definitely profitable NOW but in a couple of months time at $2300 with PSU and shipping and stuff you're probably into £2800 - I paid £1700 all in back in November and I think it was a good buy....Now OK....A couple of months time ???

Previous :
1998 S8 PF 4.2 V8 D2 - Gearbox died ~120k
2002 S8 FL 4.2 40v V8 D2 Prins LPG - Engine valves met pistons ~230K

Also :
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0l (Post Apocalyptic makeover)
2003 Brabus Smart FourTwo (should sell)
2003 Mazda Rx8 2.3 (might sell)