View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2020, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiJayne View Post
There are three levels of extended leather as far as I understand it (Ian knows more and may correct me here)

1: Leather pack 1 - as Jim describes, partial leather on the door cards, lower dash, tunnel sides. In the interior colours thread 'barzya8' shows pack 1 door cards which came on some Final Editions.

2: Leather pack 2 - as pack 1, but with full leather on the lower portion of the door cards, per mine in the interiors thread. Also includes steering wheel, shifter and handbrake handle although many FEs with pack1 door cards also included one or more of these. Most of the FEs I've seen are pack 2.

3: Leather pack 3 - as pack 2 plus leather dash, centre console and door card tops. Very rare - only two known cars in the UK with this. I think there is at least one shown in the interiors thread.

I know at least pack 1 was available in PF, but I don't know about the others.

Interesting. I wonder what my car has. I will take a picture of the build sticker that's in the spare wheel well and will post here.

Update. Here is my build sticker
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sticker.jpg
Views:	358
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	25004  

Last edited by Audifan; 2nd January 2021 at 08:43 PM. Reason: added missing picture as attachment