View Single Post
Old 25th November 2015, 09:07 AM

I contacted Audi about this issue. Their response is as follows:

"Just getting in touch about your enquiry on the dash from the other day. My warranty colleague has confirmed that your vehicle did have a control panel replacement carried out in its warranty days and we have cross reference the part that was replaced against the part on ETKA which shows the same part number on both. The suggestion that my parts manager made for a final way of putting your mind at rest about this one is for you to remove the panel to expose the part number on the back in order for us to do one more check and make sure that the panel matches the part numbers we have on the warranty claim.

I have been advised also that there is not more than one panel available for this reg, neither is there any supersession/modification to the parts."

Looks like I'll be taking the panel out then to check its part number. The panel with heated seat buttons should be 4E0820043G. I can't find a part number anywhere for a control with 'AC' button.

The bottom line is that the car is definitely missing the factory function of that 'SETUP' button which is preventing me getting into this menu. Quite critical at the moment as the centre vents are blowing a bit cooler than the outer vents so I assume the setting is turned right down:
- Aqua Blue D2 S8 - Grey leather/Alcantara
- D3 A8 3.0 CVT
- D3 3.7 V8

Last edited by Conquistador; 25th November 2015 at 09:15 AM.