View Single Post
Old 7th April 2019, 12:01 PM
RIP 27/02/2021 :-(

I think it'd probably be wise to 'HODL' any BTC you have right now rather that use it to buy stuff. The price has almost certainly 'bottomed' following that looooong correction and I think we're on the verge of a new bull run that could reach record highs again within the next 12 months. I continue to follow the news and market closely and there seems to be a strong indication overall of growing adoption and upward pressure, which is only likely to be accelerated by the economic turmoil we're seeing in a growing number of countries.

Mining wise, my rigs are still running as heaters, although I've started turning some of them off (mainly the noisier, less profitable L3s rather than the GPU rigs) now that the weather is getting warmer. Still HODLing though and I will be staking instead of mining through the warmer months.
------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------
Cars Owned:
The Tesla Era: 2020 Model S Performance Ludicrous+ (present)
(Black, with all black premium interior and carbon fibre décor, 21" sonic carbon twin turbine wheels and FSD capability)

The Audi Era: '97 A8 4.2 (Ming Blue) --> '96 A8 4.2 QS (Dark Green) --> '02 FE S8 (present)
The Citroen Era: '84 BX 1.6 RS --> '89 BX 1.9 DTR Turbo --> '94 XM 2.0L Turbo --> '96 XM 2.0L Turbo Exclusive --> '00 Xantia Activa 2.0L Turbo
The Banger Era: '76 1.2L Lada VAZ-2101 (Ruski Fiat 124) --> '80 1.7L Morris Ital HL, finished in Ermine White and Rust