View Single Post
Old 13th June 2015, 05:32 PM

Haven't updated this thread in ages!

Finally got the summer wheels back on the car, after collecting a set of winters from Mike on the forums late last year. It's been rolling on 8.5x18s since November and I couldn't get the summers back on due to a lack of availability of the tyres I wanted.

On the winters:

Newly refurbished summers

Lots of coatings later

My favourite tyres

Looking much better!

The car had its first service with us recently - annual service with gearbox oil and filter change as well (done a bit early). Went for a 2 year service plan at £399 and they will do the plugs and air filter next year, which will be about a year early. Mileage has just ticked past 35k and it flew through the MOT yesterday with no issues

2011 S5 Sportback in Phantom Black with black Super Sports leather, 9x20s, tech pack high, adaptive xenon plus, intelligent key, memory seats pack, sunroof, B&O, Audi Drive Select & quattro Sports Diff, DAB, parking system plus

2015 VW Golf GTI Performance Pack in Carbon Grey with black Vienna leather, tech pack (Discovery Pro nav & Dynaudio), DCC, factory towbar and retrofit RVC