View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
Looks good - mine cost less than that when done by the place next door to Unit 20, but they didn't need any refurbishment. I may get my spare set done by Pro-Caliper, given your recommendation. I just need to decide on a colour now: my "main" set are gunmetal, so I'll have to go for something different. That's unlikely to be black (too similar), so that leaves red, yellow, or blue, I think...
I would highly recommend Pro-Calipers (aka Addiction Motorsport Ltd). They did a good job, communicated with me regarding return dates (so I could get out of the Laird's garage before he moved!!) and the calipers were returned with excellent protection. As I stated before they were the ONLY refurbishers I found who actually split the block to sort out the corrosion behind the s/steel pad carriers which is the cause of stuck pads and overheating brakes.