View Single Post
Old 10th June 2023, 12:20 PM

Thanks! Actually looks straight forward enough I think I might have a bash at that, although be prepared for some blue air, as anything I touches tends to end in tears…

Ref address8 that’s good to know too, I feared the worst in terms of a pricey fix.

This was my first vcds scan, however I’d had into an old school mate who has a vag Indy shop in my hometown which I happened to be visiting. He’d scanned and cleared everything on the Tuesday (16/5) then I drove home and scanned when I got home on the Wednesday (17/5). We’d had it up on the ramps to look at suspension but he couldn’t see anything other than what looked like some perishing to bushes, no excessive play etc.. we’d had in jack mode then.

I’m thinking the levelling module is faulty as it will raise and drop but Ive not notice it self level on occasions when stopped on a steep junction for example. This was always noticeable in my d3. Wondered if this fault in turn could also then be aff3cting general ride if it wasn’t knowing what do do ref levelling off etc
1990 2.3 20v 7a Coupe Quattro

**SOLD** 1996 2.6 v6 cabriolet, Isis red metallic
**DEAD ** 2009 D3, 3.0tdi sport, black

Had a few Audis over the years, mostly early stuff, newest was a D3 prior to my D4, nothing much kept me smitten with other marques so I floated about a bit from one thing to another until that four ring lure caught hold