View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2018, 09:29 AM

Default Spending BTC & BCH

I know some of us just like to hoddl crypto we earn but if you are like me than at least part of crypto is getting converted to fiat to pay for the electricity bills and you obviously loose some value on exchange rates. So wouldn't it be wonderful if you could buy everyday stuff on Amazon with your earned crypto and just use the money you did not spend buying that stuff to pay electricity bills saving on exchange rates. What if I said you could even save 5-30% on listed prices as well.

Let me introduce you to https://purse.io/?_r=eHU0vF Please note this is referral link and I will earn $5 for anybody that signs up and places order. If you don't want me to be rewarded just search for purse.io

How it works is you find what you like on Amazon, add it to your wishlist, import wishlist to purse.io and choose how much discount you want. Default discount is 5% and your order gets processed straight away. Minimum order is $25. If you are not in rush, want a bigger discount and don't mind waiting a bit you can choose up to 33%(15% on first order) discount. There is no fee if you go with default 5% discount but for larger discounts there is a fee payable to purse.io ( about 15-20% of your savings if you choose 33% discount in reality it will be about 27-28% after paying fee). Then you transfer BTC or BCH to your account, slightly more than required to have a little buffer for changing values and wait for somebody with amazon gift card to choose your order and get the goods ordered from Amazon for you. After you receive order from amazon you mark it as received on purse.io and BTC/BCH gets released to person who ordered stuff for you.

I have only used it once so far, chose max 15% for the first order, somebody picked it on the first day and I received stuff from Amazon couple of days later so all well so far and will definitely be using it again.

You could even buy BTC/BCH with fiat to get discount on purse.io, probably not worth it for default 5% discount but definitely worth a try if you go for bigger discounts although I don't know if or how fast will the order get fulfilled if you go for the max discount but my first order with 15% discount got processed on the first day.

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure