View Single Post
Old 17th May 2020, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanker View Post
Thanks for going to the trouble of recording, editing and posting that.
I can see that the unit has so much potential.
But now, in the video, I can see exactly what you mean about the popping sounds and the reflectivity.

If only the manufacturer could sort out those two issues for BOSE systems they would have a winner on their hands.

I assume that the connectivity is due to a Bluetooth connection to your phone rather than a separate sim?
Wifi connection is off a hotspot created on my phone, bluetooth is also connected but its just for calls/audio streaming.

There are 2 cards slot on the front panel, 1 is for an sd card the other is labelled "gps" which i presume is the data sim slot, I can't tell as there is no instructions with the radio whatsoever.

There is also a phone mirroring feature on the radio but its absolute crap (it just mirrors your phone's display and phone can't be controlled from it) but its impossible to record with the phone while its connected.

I received an email from the chinese manufacturer saying that if im a 'competent' person they will send me some 'instructions' to try and fix the pop. I should have a reply next week.