View Single Post
Old 23rd March 2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiJayne View Post
I'm planning to switch to Airband in the next few months when my EE 4G contract comes to an end, as I'm having the same problem as Mike. I didn't have Airband coverage when I signed up with EE - they built a local repeater just 2 weeks later I thought 100GB a month with EE would be plenty, but I can use at least double that with Netflix & Prime. I switch my TV over to use my phone as a router though, since that also has 100GB.

EE have recently introduced an unlimited data SIM though for £40 a month, so maybe just switch to that once the 100GB contract expires?
Crikey!! 100GB sounds a lot!

We are quite lucky here, they tend to pilot stuff here on the island. We were one of the very first place to BT Infinity and it was mega cheap when they first offered it to islanders (presumably to test it?).

My cousin and his wife (in Devon) are always moaning about their lack of phone signal and internet. You'd really like to think they would have sorted this for everyone by now, it's 2020!

2002 D2 S8 - Avus Silver, Valcona red leather, Dark Myrtle wood inserts, Heated rear seats, Heated windscreen, Auto dim rear view mirror, Bose, Xenon Plus, Servotronic, Extended leather, Heat & UV Reflective glass & Ski hatch. Gearbox went bang but she's sleeping safely away.