Thread: Audi a8 v a6...
View Single Post
Old 13th October 2019, 11:47 AM

Default Audi a8 v a6...

Ok folks, may as well throw the cat amongst the pigeons here and start a bun fight...

I'm missing something really obvious with the a8 d3 for the simple reason that on ads the interiors of the sports dont seem to match the visual pleasantness of the now departed d2 QS??

All of these search engines have started throwing up the a6 le mans as an alternative you may like suggestion. Having just been to view one (curiosity and location got the better of me I'm afraid...) again they are " nice enough but lacking a something...."

Ok, enough waffling. Between the a6 and a8 are we comparing 2 different beasts ? Will the a8 always be the better looking car and just all round nicer place to be? I appreciate that the a8 gets the variable suspension over what has been reviewed as the "crashy" a6 le mans with the 19" alloys and low profile tyres.

The shopping list reads- car with visual presence, interior comfort and spec, diesel over petrol purely for the daily 70 mile commute.

What am I missing here folks?? Feels like I fell out the stupid tree and whacked my head on every branch on the way down