View Single Post
Old 27th May 2021, 03:09 PM

Afternoon All,
What on earth has happened? I thought that I was retired.

We put the coaches back on the road last Monday but we were short a driver. Not having a short driver available the office decided to put up with me. I was ferryingg six people from Liverpool and Warrington to Leigh so they could catch a tour coach to Newcastle-upon-Tyne. Only a two hour job but due to flooding closing a road it took three. Tour coach was running late so they caught it.
I went home for lunch but before I could take my jacket off phone rang, Office asking me to rescue them. A driver had not turned in so I landed up doing the Stoke Football Club security team job. 14:00 to 23:15. Sat at the ground thumb twiddling from 15:30 to 21:45, it's a boring job.
Thursday did an Ormskirk Market and Southport Excursion. Spent the afternoon at my daughter's in Southport.
Friday took some people to Llandudno for a weekend, brought them back on Monday this week.
Yesterday was a day excursion to Skipton.
Saturday I am doing a day excxursion to Whitby.
Fair warning, hide your cars.
I am also doing a five day Tenby tour starting 20th June.

2014 A8L D4 4.0TFSI Gold (Sticker says "Beige") Can't leave you in a black smoke cloud anymore..
In progress, Nothing left to do.

Gone 2004 A8 D3 3.0 TDI. Ebony Pearl Black (with little bits of other colours and glitter)