View Single Post
Old 27th January 2023, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamship View Post
I bought a harness from Kufatec's own site a few years back. Didn't install it at the time, and since then, things have got moved around, resulting in me misplacing the wiring diagram (took they out of the box and didn't put them back!). I contacted Kufatec and included photos of the harness (all still bagged) plus the credit card receipt from them, and they still wouldn't help, as it wasn't "recorded on their system". They seem to be overzealous in not helping people.
That's absolutely appalling customer service. They don't deserve any customers if they treat them like that.

I mean arguably they have reason enough not to supply me with the wiring diagram as I purchased through a reseller (apparently authorised who sells a lot of Kufatec products) and ultimately the responsibility sits with him but then why supply him if they are unable to offer him support to pass onto his customers?

Sit back and take the money is reason enough for them I suppose.

You having an official Kufatec sales receipt and their incompetence in not entering it into their system is something you should not be held to ransom for. Pity you can't send it back for a refund if they renege on their support and only offer half of their promised service.

I hate them even more than I did before after hearing your story. I mean who doesn't take a credit card sales receipt as proof of purchase?

Fukutec don't obviously...

I have one of their 33945 Video-In adapter cables here but I'm not sure whether I need the 33945-1 instead. Thing is I can't ask them for support and/or wiring instructions as I never purchased directly from them although it was obviously purchased form them as its still in the Kufatec labelled bag.

When I was originally interested in their TPMS a few years ago when it was 699 Euros I asked them if they could provide the installation instructions to check if it was something I really wanted to install depending on what was involved.

Same story...I was told no and that I would have to purchase it first just to get the wiring diagram. I was tempted to do that and then just send it back if it was a job I did not want to tackle but figured that a refund would probably not be a straightforward task bearing in mind their reluctance to help in the first instance.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-