View Single Post
Old 6th January 2020, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
If you've got an adaptive cruise widescreen cluster then you wont get the digital speedo as well as apparently it needs to be able to use a "vacant" screen display option to show the distance between vehicles you've selected and the digital speedo was the one they chose to replace.

I know this because I've already replaced my cluster with an adaptive cruise one and had the same question as to why it had disappeared!
I have a facelift with adaptive cruise and I have both screens. Perhaps a coding issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerdred View Post
Thanks for that. I must have pressed this before and when I saw it didn't seem to do anything I never went back to it - two presses brings up the digital speedo. Is there meant to be some function to the first press?
The first two look the same but do show different readings at the bottom. I think they are average MPG and live MPG but I culd be wrong without checking.
2008 (facelift) S8 with B&O, ACC, glass sunroof, reversing camera, front and rear heated seats, ceramic brakes, homelink, electric side and rear blinds, ski load through, heated fan washer jets, remote boot closing, de-flapped manifold, fridge, umbrella holder