View Single Post
Old 27th June 2019, 04:01 PM

Wow, four years ago I said this would be on my to-do list and only now last month I did it. The job was very easy and everything fitted just fine, little bit tricky to pull the old one out and the new one in in the rear but no real trouble. Just remember to mark where the eccentric washer is positioned.

I did the front first and I was surprised how much better the cornering became, as mentioned earlier in the thread, stiffer rear anti roll bar should fight under steer and stiffer front should increase it in a way. But that's not my experience on the A8, the under steer was surprisingly less after only replacing the front one. Then replacing the rear anti roll bar just added a little bit more as to reinforce the feeling of less body roll. I like it!

Remember, I came from Sport Suspension and the difference is not great, but easily noticeable. From a non-sport suspension I expect the difference to be much greater. I drive always in dynamic mode in the summer conditions (comfort mode in winter), and to be honest I would like the suspension to a little bit firmer in dynamic, but in the end it's an A8 so I'm very happy with the ride now with 20" wheels.
S8 anti-roll bars front and rear
Complete rear LED taillight
Xenon fog lights
All interior LED
S8 rims 9x20"
Stage II tune
S8 Grill