View Single Post
Old 29th December 2017, 09:29 PM

Also helped my friend to setup one of his S9 he received using TeamViewer so he is up and running now but it's a bit noisy, does not bother him too much but he is only renting a room in house so worried about neighbours. It's running on NiceHash atm for simplicity and earning about £25/day. On the plus side he does not have to pay for electricity but not sure how long that would last. Originally he bought them mostly for reselling but now looking at options to running them for himself including temporarily hosting them at my place until I expand my operations to the point where I exhaust my power supply and at rather favourable terms to me. I considered buying them off him @ around £3k each but since the prices have gone up on e-bay he wants £4.5-5k each now, cheeky bugger since they only cost him about £3.5k for both and It's just because of me that he bought them and I did pretty much all the work with him just suppluying the money. I think it's rather expensive but I also saw some bid up to £7.2k on e-bay. If anybody wants one in £4.5-5k range let me know I will pass it on to my friend and possibly earn a bit of commission for myself

8 history:
2006 A8 Sport 4.2TDI quattro SOLD,
1997 S8, reached end of life with gearbox failure