View Single Post
Old 27th May 2013, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architex_mA8tey View Post
Recently been finding that as I'm only using the 8 for the odd evening or weekend the cold weather is making the need to either run it more regularly to charge up the battery, or change the pretty old battery for a new one.

Anyways I've decided to bite the bullet and get a new battery before the weather turns really bad (or scottish as we say down here in the south lol)

Ive done some research and plumped for THIS one which has an awesome 110Ah capacity and a cold cranking amps of 920 which is good and high.

After a bit of playing one battery shop off against the other I've managed to get it for £99 including Vat which I don't think is too bad for a very high performance battery. I wondered how everyone else is finding the cold weather affecting their battery charge, and also who else has changed battery and to what Batteries at what sort of prices?
Hi Neil,

Did you manage to install this battery? It is 393 mm in length. Standard battery is 353 mm in length. I don't think there's 40 mm extra space in the battery well.