View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2014, 10:33 PM

Guys, I've just came back from Swanley where I was fiddling with my mate around his RS4 and after 7 hours of car not moving I have decided to check the oil. To my surprise level was around min and we have noticed that there is a small leak on the passenger side around the seal, very top side cover where the engine coils are.
Last Saturday oil level was higher and I haven't done many miles as usual over the week. There is sign of oil, not huge leak, looks like its spraying just enough from under the gasket to get me to min level.

So I'm afraid its a no go for me to tomorrow's meet, and I'm not happy about that at all. I don't really want to top up oil and drive distance in case it gets worst or whatever, I'm just to an@l about things like that as you know and I'm already stressed enough even if there is still enough oil and there is no other damage or problem. I just want to get my Audi guys to do both sides for me asap so I can drive stress free again.

I'm really sorry guys, I was really prepared for it and I was really looking forward to some catching up.
I hope you will have a great day and good weather

2006 D3 S8 5.2 V10
Ceramic Brakes, Bang&Olufsen, DTV, DAB, Rear Camera, BT, TPMS, Soft Close, Auto Boot, AMI , 4 Zone AC, Home Link, All Electric Blinds, Fingerprint, Ski Hatch, Black Extended Leather, Heated Sport Seats, Alacantra, Carbon Trim inc Aluminium Pack 2.
2015 A3 S line 1.4 TFSI - for the missus to keep her away from my car.
Standard S-line equipment, no extras.
2006 D3 A8 3.7 V8 - SOLD but not forgotten