View Single Post
Old 8th September 2020, 03:27 PM

Hello,

I was going to replace the keyless entry door handle sensor, but some problems occurred.
- First I removed the rubber grommet and unscrew the Torx 20 until it came to a stop.
- Then I held the handle a little way up, and gave the Torx 20 a firm press to release the key part of the handle. Handle locked up and I think I did it right.
- After that I tried to remove the key part of the handle, but it did not come out.
- Then I thought that maybe the handle was not locked properly earlier and I decided to start again from point zero and screwed the Torx 20 clockwise in the starting position.
- I repeated same steps couple times and got the handle locked up. Still the key part of the handle did not come out.
- I was going to repeat steps once again, but noticed that the Torx 20 was loose and I was not able to screw or unscrew it. It looks like that it's just lies in the little chamber freely as you can see in the picture enclosed.

Have anyone faced this kind of problem and how to solve it? I tried to pull Torx 20 backwards with pliers but it did not help.
The door still opens and closes fine, so I suppose that the handle mechanism is still in the correct position.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5719.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	23871