View Single Post
Old 8th July 2012, 12:05 PM

That's a shame that they didn't organize the space that they said they would, but not a surprise as they don't often take clubs that seriously, which amazes me when you think how much promotion of the brand and brand loyalty goes on in such places - Audi head office would probably be a bit more disturbed by that I guess.

Swindon Audi have just moved to their new larger location in Swindon so I will see how much space they have,

New Swindon Audi Centre NOW OPEN

The new 'terminal style' building is the biggest car centre in the area, boasting a 17 car showroom and a 20 bay PDI workshop facility. The new site will accommodate both new and approved used Audi's and will increase used car display from 24 to 80.

Bob McGarva, Head of Business at Swindon Audi, said: "We have outgrown the previous Frankland Road site. Moving to the new location will enable us to showcase the full range of Audi products and services and provide our customers with the full Audi experience.

With the brand new state-of-the-art site, we will also be looking to increase our workforce, bringing new jobs to the area"

but the only dealership that I know would make an awesome meet is West London Audi which is the largest dealership/building/facilities in the world currently and would make a fab meet place

Confidence is the feeling you have before you know better . . . .
Audi A8 D2 3.7 Quattro Sport 1999 FL - Melange
2nd Place Winner - A8-Freunde Annual German Meet 2012 at Edersee
20" x 9" Bentley GTC Wheels with 385mm W12 Front Discs & Bentley Caliper Covers, Front Lowered on Coilovers, Xenons, Combined DRLs and LED Foglights to modified OEM front fog lamp position, Alcantara/Leather, Full Black Alcantara headlining + pillars and blind shelf, Bespoke Flat Bottomed Sports Steering Wheel, Dark Myrtle Wood, Autodim Mirrors, Bose, Blinds, Digital TV, Ski Hatch, Modified rear exhaust section for extra V8 Burble
Audi S8 D2 Final Edition 2002, Avus Silver with Red Leather Interior
Tiptronic with Sport mode button, Sony rear entertainment package, Bose sound system, Audi Navigation Plus, 20 inch Final Edition alloys, Full Cat Back Stainless Milltek exhaust, giving a great V8 burble
Audi A8L D2 4.2 Petrol with LPG - Ebony Black
Audi A8L D4 FL 4.0T Petrol twin turbo - Havana Black
Audi A2 1.6 FSi Sport - Dolphin Grey with Votex body kit and Red Leather Interior
and some other A8's A8L's and Mercs

Last edited by Architex_mA8tey; 8th July 2012 at 12:10 PM.